Support your club
Poker tournament for clubs
Total winnings of CHF 15,000
Play to support your club – with a bit of luck, you could win the title of club champion and CHF 3,500 for your club’s coffers.
The next poker tournament will take place from January 11 to April 5, 2023. If you have any questions about registration or about the tournament, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The amount of prize money depends on the number of clubs that participate. CHF 150 will be added to the pot for every club that joins.
- Each club names a player who will take part in the tournament for the club.
- Ten clubs participate in each game day; the club that wins qualifies for the final.
- The number of participants is limited to 100 clubs.
- The start stack (total value of the chips) for each club varies depending on the number of members of the club taking part in the tournament. Each player gets a start stack of 5,000 chips and each supporter gets 200 chips, up to a maximum of 2,000 chips. A supporter is any additional club member who accompanies the player to the tournament.
- Participation does not require a bet and is free of charge.
Registration for the poker tournament
Conditions of participation
A club must have at least ten members, an address in the canton of St. Gallen, Thurgau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden or Appenzell Innerrhoden, and have been founded before 2022. Only one entry is allowed per club. The winnings must be paid into the club’s coffers. The participants must be at least 18 years old. The participants must not be subject to a gambling suspension. The named player must be a member of the club. By registering for the poker tournament, the participants accept these conditions of participation. The deadline for registration will be announced in the autumn. The participants will be informed of the next steps via email. 200 chips will be added to the start stack per supporter, up to a maximum of 2,000 chips. A supporter is any additional club member who accompanies the player to the tournament. Participants consent to videos and photos being taken for coverage on the website and social media during the tournament. If there are more than 100 registrations, participation will be decided by a draw. The individual clubs will be allocated their game days by a draw. If the conditions of participation are not complied with, there is no entitlement to a payout. The judges’ decision is final. The Grand Casino St. Gallen, headquartered in St. Gallen, is the sole organizer and contact partner for this tournament.
The swisscasinos.ch Privacy Statement forms an integral part of these conditions of participation.